Tuesday, July 28, 2015

UPDATE! - red sea robotics © Long Sleeve T Shirts are Coming!

UPDATE! - To update the red sea robotic© long sleeve T shirts saga story from this post - A major break-through! CustomInk decided the design was original and not a violation (which it was - of course!). They emailed me a proof - just as planned and I approved the design and added some more shirts to the order. First batch will be 11 ash colored long sleeve Ts - all have homes. Hint: Three have a home in Rocklin, California! (click here if you don't get that reference).


One more look at the design!
I still hope I hear from Oussama Khatib at Stanford! I would love to just have the correspondence from one of my heros!

CustomInk has been EXTREMELY professional and a joy to work with! Shirts should arrive here by August 6 - I'll ship after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment