Friday, April 13, 2018

erco RoboWeek Challenge 4 - "Message Me!"

My pal, Eric Ostendorff (erco) rises to the RoboWeek Challenge from Parallax on day 4! Eric says on the Parallax Forums, 
Thursday, April 12th - “Message Me!”: Urban Dictionary explains that telling a person to "message me" is the same as saying "text me", but sounds a lot cooler, and has a nicer ring to it. As one of the most advanced microcontrollers around, our robots are able to communicate in a variety of ways. For this challenge, let's have our robots stump the humans and message us a joke, riddle or inspiration.
Another quickie from me. No time with income tax appointment looming tomorrow!
I went full-on old school: my old 1998 Parallax Growbot "texts" an old joke my phone using old Morse Code.
Well played, sir erco! Eric codes with code!

No comments:

Post a Comment