Thursday, February 6, 2020

Love Your Robot!


February 7, each year, is National Love Your Robot Day! Hypable has a great article from 2013 - Our 10 Favorite Robots in Film and on TV. Click here. What do you think is missing?  How about this classic...


In honor of National Love Your Robot Day, 2020, I have programmed my Parallax S3 Robot (in Spin, using Phil Pilgrim's excellent talk_v2 object) to say, "I Love Robots."



And just to be sure you know what brand of Robots I prefer, I have also programmed my S3 to say, "I Love Parallax Robots."



Thanks to my friends at Parallax, Inc., for all they do to make these fun projects possible - with the best hardware, coding methods, educational resources, and tech support around! 

Have a great National Love Your Robot Day, and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment