Sunday, November 24, 2019

Holiday News from Parallax!

Great holiday news from my friends at Parallax. First up, for Thanksgiving week:
Mark your calendar! BIG Savings start Wednesday, November 27th! Free shipping + discounts. You won't want to miss it! 🤖
And for the Christmas season:
Parallax Staff Picks are coming Tuesday, 11/26! Let us help you with your Holiday Gift Giving! Find out what our favorites are and why! 🎁 Our Holiday Gift - Giving Guide coming soon!
Ken Gracey said, "There’s some fun stuff in there! I’ll need your picks for the next newsletter, Whit and Carol and Eric and Nikos Giannakopoulos!"
My reply, I "Will make my list and check it twice...!" This reminds of when I was little and the Sears "Wishbook" would come out! Nothing like something fun to play with under the tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment