Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Robothon 2018 T Shirt Design - UPDATED

The Robothon 2018 T-Shirt design has just been announced. The design shown below is by my friend Carol Lynn Hazlett. Approval by SRS's membership (Seattle Robotics Society) is pending, but my fingers are crossed! I want one of these!


UPDATE: It is official and ordered with improved artwork!


ANOTHER UPDATE: Carol posts, "So it turns out Robby the Robot is not in the public domain so I had to change the Robothon t-shirt design. I hired my nephew Brent Rosenburgh who now has his own design company called Rosenburgh Digital Designs and here is the new shirt. And way the heck better than what I came up with!" 

I replied, "Should have told them that was Bobby the Robot - Robby's twin brother. Whatever the design - I will wear it proudly."

Here is a photo of the latest version...




No comments:

Post a Comment