Saturday, January 27, 2018

Parallax 2018 Professional Development Courses

Kate Lukey Hay shared this note and video on the BlocklyProp for Microcontrollers Facebook page.

"Teacher Share! We kicked off the 2018 Professional Development courses in Rocklin, CA this week and have been hearing how our inspirational teachers use Parallax robots in their classes. One teacher, I met today was Mr. Carter at ICDA Charter High School in Reno NV...and you should check out his program website...and videos.

Great job I Can Do Anything(ICDA) Charter School!"



Teresa Burke shared a special thank you photo too!


These amazing courses from Parallax are offered to educators for free! I promise you will have fun, learn a lot, and be inspired - your students and school will benefit. Check it out here - https://www.parallax.com/events 


I hope to attend one of these myself, or host one locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment