Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving from RUS

Happy Thanksgiving Day from Robotics Under the Stole!



This year I am especially thankful for this wonderful and discovery-filled hobby that has allowed me to make new friends around the world. Thanks to all of you for helping me explore something I love!

This list is too long to include here, but you all know who you are! You've written some of my favorite books, magazine articles, programs, helped me on forums, created and produced products, educational materials, and corresponded with me from the beginning. You have been my teachers, cheerleaders, inspiration, and companions on this journey of joy and exploration. I am so thankful for all of you!



4 comments:

Carol Hazlett said...

Thank you, Whit. Beautifully said.

Eric said...

Likewise Whit, we all have much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

We are also thankful Whit! You are a STEM evangelist!

Unknown said...

We are also thankful Whit! You are a STEM evangelist!

Post a Comment