Wednesday, January 10, 2018

My Kind of Art...

Found a reference to Eric Joyner's work on a Parallax Forum thread (hat tip to mikeologist)  . Love this...


Eric's website is at https://ericjoyner.com/. Some example from his gallery... FANTASTIC!







A book of Eric Joyner's art called Robots and Donuts is here on Amazon. Just ordered one! Could not resist!

Edit: Just dropped the artist a note at his site to share this post and my appreciation of his work! Fun stuff!

Edit some more... This is coming out in February 2018 - Robotic Existentialism: The Art of Eric Joyner - Click here.


Edit - one more - part of what makes this special to me is the San Francisco Bay Area connection. I went to seminary in Berkeley, California at The Church Divinity School of the Pacific. It is where I meet my wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment